A well-educated and trained management team is the best way to minimize or avoid workplace problems. Because the attorneys of Kamer Zucker Abbott take a proactive approach to labor and employment issues, the firm offers a host of training programs that can be tailored to meet your company's particular needs. These programs include:
- Collective bargaining agreement administration
- Diversity in the workplace
- Anti-discrimination and harassment training for employees
- Anti-discrimination and harassment training for supervisors
- Employment law for supervisors and human resources personnel
- Conducting internal investigations and documenting discipline
- Managing an at-will workforce
- Progressive discipline and just cause
- The three-headed monster — ADA, FMLA and workers' compensation
- Union avoidance
The firm also trains first-time supervisors through its "Supervisor 101" program. Supervisory roles require skills that many otherwise highly performing employees have not developed when they first become a member of management. Such a skills deficit can result in serious legal trouble if workplace issues arise and are poorly handled or are left unresolved.
To schedule an initial consultation with KZA to discuss our training programs and services, please call 702-259-8640 or email the firm.